CISR Live Webinars
These live webinars function just like a virtual classroom.
- See the instructor in real time
- See speaker presentations
- Participate in Q&A sessions
- Be in class all day with regular breaks and an hour for lunch
- Participate from the comfort and convenience of your home or office
Registration is required. We will send you a confirmation email that includes course materials and a link to view the webinar with technical specs and support line. You can print the course materials or view them on your computer, laptop, or tablet.
Info for Live Zoom CIC Webinars
How do I access a CIC Live Webinar?
Registration is required for webinars. After you register, Big I MN will send you a confirmation email that includes course materials and a live link to the webinar. You can print the course materials or view them from your computer, laptop, or tablet.
What is the course agenda? Random attendance checks occur each hour of the presentation.
What technology do I need to take a webinar?
- A desktop computer, laptop, or tablet
- Internet connection
- Speakers or audio on your device
- There is not a phone connection for these webinars; audio streams through the computer
Do I need to attend the entire webinar?
To earn continuing education credits and/or designation update credits, you must be in FULL ATTENDANCE of the webinar. Random attendance checks occur each hour of the presentation. You must reply to all attendance polls to earn the 16 credits, there is NO partial credit.
Registration must be completed at least 40 days prior to the date of the ruble to get state approval in an additional state. Please contact National Alliance or the Big I MN for CE approval for other states.